Composite Application Guidance for WPF (Prism V1) Book released1 Comment
I’m proud to announce that the Composite Application Guidance for WPF was released in Book format and it is published by Microsoft Press.
We introduced the book this week at Microsoft PDC and it was a great success. Every copy was sold out on Tuesday with lots of people wanting more.
The Composite Application Guidance for WPF is a set of guidance designed to help you manage the complexities you face when building enterprise-level Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) client applications. This guidance helps you design and build flexible composite WPF client applications using loosely coupled, independently evolvable pieces that work together and are integrated into the overall application. This type of application is known as a composite application. This guide spans a wide range of topics from the conceptual drivers to the architecture of the Composite Application Library. The guidance is intended to appeal to a broad technical audience to help you understand proven practices for creating composite applicatiions and evaluate the Composite Application Library.
Who should read this guide:
- Application Architects
- IT consultants
- System Integrators
What this guide covers:
- Key challenges in building composite applications and guidance on the solutions to solve these challenges.
- Software design patterns applied in the Composite Application Library
- Candidate composite architecture that you can use to create your own baseline architecture
- Stock Trader Reference Implementation, which demonstrates an implementation of the baseline architecture
- Technical implementation details of the Composite Application Library
- How to design a UI for applications using the Composite Application Library
- Pointers to the Hands-On Lab, QuickStarts, and How-to topics on MSDN
I hope that you find this useful. As always we are open to hear feedback from you.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published.