Web Client Software Factory (June 2007) – Hands on Labs Release!No Comments
Specifically, you will learn how to perform the following tasks:
- Create a new Web client solution.
- Create a business module.
- Expose a business module to the Web site shell.
- Create a Composite Web Application Block service.
- Create a view with a presenter and unit tests.
- Use unit testing for pages with data bound controls.
- Define role-based access to a moduleâ€™s features.
- Configure exception handling and logging.
- Define and execute a page flow.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published.